Leather Billfold Wallet
$ 592.00 AUD - 30% = $ 414.00 AUD
- Composition: 100% leather
- Two slip pockets
- Eight card slots
- Banknote compartment
- Silver tone logo detail
- Lenght 11cm / 4,3 in
- Height 9 cm / 3,5 in
- Width 2 cm / 0,8 in
- Made in Italy
- Product Code: L2H231A.0.
- Voi Code: WAL DH 1 00 01 K72 8W T
HOW TO REFUND
AT A ESTRO STORE
1. Send a return request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Order Number
- Code(s) of the item(s) to be returned
- Estro Store where you wish to return the item(s)
2. Wait for our confirmation email.
3. Take your order and receipt to any Estro store
4. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment within 2 to 5 business days.
PICK-UP SERVICE (within Australia and New Zealand)
We will send a courier to collect your return from the same address of your order.
For orders within Australia and New Zealand return charge for pick-up service is AUD $15.00
This amount will be deducted from the total amount to refund, once received the returned items.
If you would like to return your electronic purchase please notify us by email at email@example.com within 14 calendar days from the date the merchandise is deemed to have been delivered to you.
Once received our return email confirmation, please send the order back to*:
Once your package reaches the warehouse, please allow 5 to 10 business days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 2-5 business days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by PayPal, will be refunded to the original account.
Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
Delivery charges will not be refunded.
The Items should be returned in original condition (unworn, unwashed and unaltered) and in the original packaging with designer garment tags attached in its original position. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and may be sent back to you. When you try on shoes, please do so on a soft, carpeted surface so that the soles are not damaged. If you decide that they’re not quite right, please return them in their original shoe box as it is part of the product, with another solid box around it, preferably the original outer packaging.
Please note that time is of the essence. If the conditions stipulated by Estro are not met, including as to timeframes, Estro will have no obligation to refund, exchange or return the merchandise to you. You may arrange collection at your own expense.
We do not extend this return policy to in-store purchases where the customer has had the opportunity to inspect and try on the merchandise before making the purchase.
We do our very best to fulfill your order within 2 business days ( Please allow a 24-48 hour processing/handling time prior to your items shipping)
Once fulfilled, we will email you your tracking number so you can track your package. Occasionally, some of your items will be shipped separately. In this case, separate tracking numbers will be provided.
Please note, orders and emails placed between Fridays 12:00pm PST through Sunday, as well as holidays, will be processed on the following business day.
View more about shipping cost below:
- We do not ship to a Postal Box address
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
DUTIES, FEES AND TAXES
- Please note, your merchandise may be subject to import duties, fees and taxes, which are determined once your shipment reaches your country and are payable by you. You may be required to pay additional customs clearance charges. Estro is not liable for, nor responsible for, such import duties, fees, taxes or charges. In addition, orders shipped internationally may be subject to customs clearance procedures that can cause delays beyond our control. If you choose to refuse a shipment from Estro, you are responsible for the original shipping charges (even on purchases that included free shipping at a cost to Estro), duties, fees, taxes and / or customs charges incurred, and the cost of return shipping.